I think I'm getting better then tingling go down my legs or another spot goes tingling in my back or shooting tingles go down my legs or across my groin. Now I'm finding new spots on my back, on the back of my arms and tops of my hands.
I'm so tired of this...
A family friend has pointed me toward his chiropractor, who has helped him and for the first time I will go to this one. He's an hour away and doesn't do insurance but only charges $40 per visit. And he does natural things and knows about Vitamin D and used to do acupuncture so I think this is my guy. My friend says the guy can just look at you and know what's off, then touch you in the exact problem area.
I need to either find my MRI disc here (DAMN that move!) or see if I can get a copy from the orthopedic guy. I also need to see what my neurologist has to say next Monday before seeing this guy.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*